Shop – Artists – Policy
For items in stock, orders usually take 2-6 business days after your purchase is placed. You will receive a confirmation email from our team once your order has shipped. Due to the uncertainty of the situation with COVID-19, your order may experience slight delays. If such happens a representative from our team will email you with all the information. At A Lot Studio, we are working to make the delivery service run as smoothly as possible. We want to make sure that you, our staff, and our community remain safe, which ultimately is our main goal at the moment.
Most of our products are made in Colombia, we do offer specific products made in India as we aim to provide the higher standards in all of our products. High-quality workmanship and manufacturing know-how are present in different worldwide sites, and our main goal is to find the most competent maker for every single piece of A Lot Studio. To achieve that, our sourcing decisions are made one collection at a time and always focusing on long-term relationships.
We care for every step in our supply chain, we are very strict when it comes to sourcing and searching for the correct materials and factories. We normally visit our worksites, factories and ateliers on a monthly basis. We also interact with our manufacturers, our raw material suppliers and create strong bonds and community. Once we make sure local factories, tailors, and sewers are aligned with our values, we teamed-up to start the work.
In A LOT STUDIO we do not use feathers, exotic skins, mohair, mulesing, wool or angora, making all our products vegan friendly except for some of our millinery products that are made of leather. Along with making a conscious effort concerning animal welfare, animal agriculture impacts global Green House Gas and emission.
We acknowledge that the synthetic alternatives are not exempt to the problem, however our decision to avoid wool allows us to have a lower environmental impact than those that do use animal products.
- From carefully curated products to fashionable garments. In A Lot Studio graphics, typography, craftsmanship, and design-thinking come together to create a melange of experiences. The studio was created in the hopes of generating symbiotic relationships between talented artists searching for opportunities and conscious consumers looking for sustainable and meaningful fashion.
- Our company’s mission is to provide artists with a platform that adds visibility to their work while enabling them with monetary opportunities. This approach and ideology leads our team everyday to release drops and series of tangible products that stay committed to embracing new and fresh creative perspectives.
- All backgrounds and experiences are cherished and supported. That is why our team members and collaborators help shape a global brand that is wholesome, inclusive, conscious and unique.
To ensure our products do not end up in landfills, each piece is crafted in small batches by skilled global artists and artisans. All our collections are limited edition, which means very few are made per design. We offer the highest-quality materials and extend efforts to make the best product possible and make you the happiest customer!
The brand’s products and initiatives will always celebrate emerging talent and they hope to celebrate you as you breathe life into them, adding layers as you support what the brand stands for.
- Domestic orders available for the United States and Colombia which will take 4 to 6 days after your purchase is complete.
- If you want a return, you will be issued with a pre-paid returns label once your order has been submitted into our return portal. Use the packaging included in your original purchase to send your item(s) back to us.
The risk of loss and title to products purchased on the Site pass to the purchaser upon delivery to the carrier. The risk of loss and title of Gift Cards and e–Gift Cards passes to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission to the recipient or delivery to the carrier, whichever is applicable.
International orders might take 7 to 10 days after your purchase. Unfortunately, we do not provide shipping labels for international returns. Please reach out to email@example.com for instructions on shipping your item back to us.
Pre-order or back-order is placing orders in advance and requires a down payment.
- On pre-order, we give customers availability-guarantee and sure item stock for them.
- Please have in mind that if your product appears with the pre-order button it means that your order will be placed and our workshops will craft your piece and deliver it within an average of 20 business days. If you have any doubts or questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org